Sliding Is Fun. Just Not In Yoga.
Elevate your workout with the feel of a luxury yoga mat and discover how much better a soft, smooth, non-slip yoga mat can be. Experience it now.
As Yoga Instructors, We Know Exactly What Our Students Want In A yoga Mat
And that’s why we’ve set out to create the world’s best yoga mat. Experience the epic gripping power of premium Portuguese cork, and practice in luxury with our extra cushioned support. You’ll never go back to a regular mat again.
How did we create a mat that is both non-slip yet smooth & supportive yet stable, without making a single sacrifice?
It took us years to engineer the perfect yoga mat. We humbly believe we’ve succeeded.
Why did it take so long to create this mat?
- We wanted a surface that would not only be non-slip and sweat resistant…but we wanted it to be soft and smooth to the touch. (Many non-slip yoga mats are made out of rubber, and it’s not something you’d want to lay on over and over again)
- We wanted it to have just the right amount of cushion – easy on the knees and joints, but tough enough for balancing and standing postures. (Extra thick mats are often sponge-like during balancing postures, making standing exercises more difficult and putting your ankles at risk)
The secret is in our premium Portuguese cork.
We’ve been able to use 6 times more cork than anyone else while molding it into a surface that is not only unbreakable, but is also soft and smooth.
See what it means to practice with a luxury cork yoga mat below.
Not only does all of that extra cork make the mat feel more smooth and luxurious, but it also provides for a better grip for sweaty palms and for hot yoga. Go ahead and sweat buckets. The grip gets better as it gets wetter. Perfect for pushing your practice to the limit.
Thicker Is Better
The perfect blend of cushion and support with extra protection for sensitive areas such as wrists and elbows. Great for an aggressive yoga practice as well as restorative yoga and cool-down stretching.
Extra Large Size
Finally, a mat that can fit your entire body. Stop worrying about your feet going off the mat or your hands going over the edge. This mat has 20% more surface area is 12″ longer and 2″ wider than yours standard yoga mat. Did we mention that more space to practice on means more of a personal buffer for practicing at a yoga studio!
Unrolls flat, Stays flat
No more break-in period. Roll this mat out as soon as you buy it, and it rolls out flat, and stays flat. Other mats require a block or weights to stay flat, and getting them flat is a cumbersome or sometimes unsuccessful process. Say goodbye to this problem forever!
Heavy Duty, Deluxe Rubber Base
Our base is made from natural rubber from Vietnam instead of TPE, a common material found in large retail stores. Natural rubber is non-toxic and made wholly or partly from recycled materials. Performance wise, this allows the mat to be thicker and still supportive – without the sponginess that makes it harder to balance on other mats.
Premium Cork vs Condensed Cork Particles
Most cork mats have a layer of cork about as thick as sandpaper. Ours uses 6 times as much cork for better quality, more durability, and a longer-lasting experience.
Introducing totally unique alignment lines to better your practice
Now available with our built-in Perfect Posture alignment lines
As yoga instructors, we’re focused on helping our students achieve their best results.
That’s we’ve created an alignment system that can act as your own personal trainer. Use the built-in alignment lines to:
- Ensure proper technique, for maximum safety and effectiveness.
- Allow you to focus on your body instead of wondering if you’re aligned correctly or not.
- Make sure you aren’t contributing to imbalances, or aligning yourself differently on one side vs the other.
- Prevent pain or discomfort in your knees, back, and shoulders.
- Help you prevent injury from improper movement patterns over time.
- Get you better results in less time.
Here’s how it works:
The markings on this mat are reference points. They are not direct foot or hand placement markers (like the game “Twister” for example) because it varies from person to person.
These markings are universal – they work for everybody. That’s because no matter what your mobility levels are, your feet will always turn out at the same angle for certain positions, and your goal is still to create certain lines with the body.
"ONE OF THE BEST YOGA MATS OF 2020"
Get Yours Today!
Backed By Our Satisfaction Guarantee!